Did you know you have a disorder?
The drug companies would like to have everyone taking at least one drug every day of their life from birth to death. Have you noticed that more and more "normal" conditions of life have been labeled as a "disorder"? Whether it's PMS, shyness, neatness, Pregnancy, etc. it is all coming under the heading of some kind of disorder so that a drug can be given to you. This is all in the name of profits for the drug companies not in the name of the wellbeing of individuals.
When people who were considered normal by others beforehand were given psychiatric drugs these normal people became violent and homicidal. There is a direct correlation between these drugs and crime. Just look at the people in high schools and colleges who go on shooting rampages. These people have been on psychiatric drugs. Who is prescribing these drugs? Psychiatrists. Are you aware that there is no science in psychiatry? Psychiatry is a cult.
Are you familiar with teen screen? Teen screen is a questionaire that a teenager is asked to answer. The questions seem pretty simple but a childs answers can have devastating consequences. There are 275 normal conditions that have been classified as a disease and I am sure that they are trying to add more every day. One girl who answered this teen screen said she liked a clean room. Because of this she was labeled as having a compulsive disorder. She also stated that she did not like to go out partying. This answer labeled her with a shyness disorder. Because of these two "disorders" she was institutionalized in a psychiatric hospital for six months, given electric convulsive therapy and was put on seven separate medications until her family was finally able to get her out. All because she filled out a teen screen. One of the great evils of our time are drugs.
"The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned."
Charles Armbruster, M. D.
Excerpts from "The Marketing of Madness."
Psychiatry is probably the single most destructive force that has affected society within the last sixty years. - Dr. Thomas Szasz, Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus.
Psychiatrists and drug companies have used drugs to create a huge and lucrative market based on the unsubstantiated claims that the way to fix unwanted behaviors is by altering brain chemistry with a pill.
There is no science to back up psychiatry. Psychiatrists simply get together and vote on new mental disorders. They have nothing to back these up with. In 1952 there were 112. Since then at least 200 new disorders have been added which creates an even bigger market to market more drugs to. None of these drugs cure anything and they have a whole long list of side effects. Remember that all drugs are toxic.
With all of the advertisements in magazines and television the drug companies are making more and more people believe that they have something wrong with them. Life has challenges and it is normal to have some difficulties in dealing with different challenges. There will always be ups and downs. Taking a pill for every little problem will not make the problem go away and it will only cause more physical, mental and emotional problems. In the area of anxiety and depression drug companies gross over $150,000 EVERY MINUTE!
Most research findings are false. Many research papers are written by ghost writers and then the drug companies simply pay a psychiatrist so they can put that persons name on the paper. Most psychiatrists have financial ties to one or more drug companies so they are not going to be objective.
You cannot trust the FDA to protect you because there is a revolving door between the drug industry and the FDA and then back again to the drug industry.
The drug industry spends at least $22 billion a year marketing to doctors to increase prescriptions.
Even with all the marketing about the need to screen teens for their own well being, in the last decade teenage suicide has actually gone down by 25%, it has not been increasing as they would like you to believe. After going through a screening program participants are more likely to consider suicide a solution to a problem. Once you are labeled with a certain disorder as a child that label will follow you your whole life. As we know with most people especially kids they can be up one day and down the next. That's life.
Two groups that have been heavilty targeted are foster children and the military. Foster children are routinely screened and drugged and so are our military. Early in 2010 more military died from suicide than they did from combat. These people were using psychotropic drugs.
"I think we're going to really see a huge, huge increase in violence and suicide and a lot of bizarre behaviors that we haven't seen. Because only in the last sixty years have we really started intoxicating our brain with these incredibly toxic, toxic substances." - Psychologist
That last statement makes you really see what is happening in society. Don't you see a huge increase in people really doing bizarre things like children going to schools and shooting fellow students? Like people going to work places and shooting their co-workers? Like mothers and fathers killing their kids and themselves? It's the drugs people!
Once on an antidepressant the suicide rate jumps by 65 times. These psychotropic drugs are extremely addictive and should never be stopped cold turkey. You need to work with a physician and very slowly come off of them. This can take years to do. There can be horrendous withdrawal reactions oftentimes very much worse than what the person was put on the drug for in the first place.
Ritalin is in the same category as cocaine. Drugs that kids are being put on have been shown to be gateway drugs to other drugs which have been started later in life. Most people who have become addicted to meth have said that they were put on Ritalin as a child.
What's really sad is that with all this prescribing of these toxic drugs you ask a psychiatrist and they will admit that they have "no answer to mental illness."
Many mental problems actually have a physical component and when the physical problem is relieved then the mental also goes away. Problems with certain bacteria, viruses as well as food allergies, to name a few, can cause mental problems.
Psychotropic drugs kill an estimated 42,000 people every year. There are reported to be at least 16,000 traffic accidents every year attributed to these drugs just in the 65 years of age and older age group.
Depression and Anxiety
With all of the pharmaceutical drugs that are advertised for these two conditions you would think that there would be no more depression or anxiety anymore wouldn't you? Did you know that depression and anxiety are the #1 disabilities in the US and #2 in the world? Did you know that pre-schoolers are the fastest growing market for anti-depressants? That is really sad because there is never a need to put a pre-schooler on anti-depressants! In fact the rate of increase among children is an astounding 23% per year. I think that has to do a whole lot more with making money than with helping children.
By 2020 it is predicted that depression will be the second largest killer after heart disease and depression is a major contributing factor when it comes to fatal coronary disease.
A 20 year study done by the University of London showed that "unmanaged reactions to stress were a more dangerous risk factor for cancer and heart disease than either cigarette smoking or high cholesterol foods."
When dealing with anxiety it has been found that a quick way to diffuse this is to go outside and to lay down on the ground or to take your shoes off and walk outside barefoot. Being connected to the earth is very grounding and some people with panic attacks have had the attack disappear very quickly simply by doing this.
When it comes to emotions the starting point is with a stimulus, something happens. Based on a persons beliefs and way of thinking they will have a perception to this stimulus. If they have learned good coping skills they are going to be a lot better off when dealing with the tough times in life. Based on their way of thinking the perception of that person will bring about an emotion. If it is a negative emotion there are a whole lot of things that go on in the body which include:
* a decrease in the immune system
* increase in blood pressure
* blood sugar imbalance
* hormone disruptions
* digestive problems
* increased inflammation - which leads to every disease you can think of
Your emotional well-being is critical to your overall health. It is possible to "think yourself" into becoming sick or even into dying.
Ways to change your perception include: doing anything that brings you joy, have a notebook with pictures of things that you enjoy and that make you feel good, work to change how you look at things and what they really mean, laugh often!
As is the case with all areas of health there are steps that you can take to deal with depression and anxiety with natural approaches that have been very effective for many people. Good health on every level has to do a lot with lifestyle. Here are some effective ways to help you to have better emotional health.
1. Take time on a daily basis to pray and or meditate. Something simple that can be done is to stand with one of your hands on your chest and the other hand on your belly button. Press in slightly with the hand on your belly button and take deep breaths. The hand that is on your belly button should be the one moving out and in. Focus on your breathing and listen to it. You can do this for as little as a minute and you will notice that you are feeling better.
2. Develop a closer relationship with God. People who have a personal relationship with God tend to be able to deal better when issues arise in life. They tend to have more hope and they do not feel so alone.
3. Know that this too shall pass. Look at your past and how you have been able to deal with difficult situations. You will be able to also deal with whatever is happening to you now. Looking at your successes in your past will give you a more positive outlook.
4. Rather than thinking that the world is out to get you assume that the universe is always working for you. Sometimes what may seem as a problem is actually an opportunity for something better in disguise.
5. Work on loving yourself. See your strengths and realize how awesome you are. You are a unique masterpiece. There has never been and never will be another one like you. You were put here for a reason. Love is at our core. Sometimes with what we go through in life our core of love gets covered up with hurts, guilt, shame and worries. We can believe the lies that others have said that we aren't worthy or good enough. Work on removing these so that the love can shine through again. God is love, We come from God. We are love. Picture your core as a large very bright light filled with love and that there is a bright beam of light coming from your head and going all the way up into the heavens connected to God. We are a spiritual being having a human experience here on earth. If you picture others as a bright light of love with a beam of love also headed up to heaven you would treat others differently. Just think if everyone saw others in this way. There would be a radical change in the world and an end to crime and wars.
5. Exercise but make sure that you are doing something that takes your full attention. Exercise can help to elevate your mood.
6. Turn the TV off. The less TV you watch the better you will feel. It is also important to stay away from negative people as much as possible.
7. Essential oils are wonderful at helping to relieve negative emotions. You can put a couple of drops in the palm of your hand and inhale or use a diffuser. Some of the best oils for depression and anxiety are: Roman chamomile, Stress Away, Tranquil, RutaVaLa, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Lavender, citrus oils, Valor, Hope, Believe, Joy, Bergamot, Release, SARA, and Peace & Calming. All of these oils are Young Living oils, the only essential oils I recommend.
8. Clean up your environment. Many chemicals can cause problems with our brain and our way of thinking. Switch to natural alternatives like Thieves cleaner by Young Living. Get rid of air fresheners which are filled with chemicals and start diffusing essential oils.
9. The last area is to deal with your diet. You want to clean it up. Many of the chemicals in processed foods can cause problems with our thinking. You want to eat organic and to cut down on dairy and eliminate gluten and sugar. For many sugar is a big cause of depression. Did you know that depression can be caused by a deficiency in calcium? Some important Young Living nutritional products include:
* Super Cal
* Super B
* Mineral Essence
* True Source
* Life 5
* Ningxia Red
* Protein Complete
* Power Meal
If people would take these actions most would find that their depression and anxiety could be alleviated and there would be no need for drugs. When we give our body what it needs the body and mind are able to work as God intended.
10. Start each day by reading at least a couple of pages of something that is positive, motivational or inspirational. This is also a good way to end the day before going to bed by putting positive ideas into your mind before you sleep and dream.
11. Become your biggest cheerleader. Talk to yourself as if you are your best friend because that is what you should be. Only speak words that build you up. Focus on your strengths and your talents. What you say to yourself will either lead you on a spiral going up or going down. The choice is yours.
12. Take more control over your life. You are not a victim unless you choose to be one. Take responsibility for your health. No one will care as much about your health as you should. It is natural for us to be in good health with lots of energy. It is not natural for us to be sick. You can also take more control of your finances by starting your own home based business. You can find out more about what we feel is the very best at the link below. We would love to help you succeed. If you don't take control over your life someone else will and you will most likely not like the outcome.
To order any of the above mentioned products or to get started on your way to having a successful home based business you can visit: http://health.thisworks.biz